Tuesday, January 2, 2007

The New Year and diets...

I wonder what percentage of the population goes on a diet as a New Year's resolution? If I had to guess, I'd go for something like 40%. Weight Watchers always gets a big surge in memberships in the first weeks of a new year, and it's a program that does work for many people. Unfortunately it hasn't been working for me lately. This time I'm using a Palm program "Diet and Exercise Assistant". I actually got this program several years ago and occasionally would fire it up, but I never stuck with for long. I just got the new version (7.0) and it comes with a couple of very handy new features--the ability to make a separate list of "Favorites" foods, and the ability to create a "Recipe" from a list of foods. It should make the logging MUCH faster.

I'll take any tools and technology that will make the whole process easier...

Sara

No comments: